Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I've been TAGGED.........

by Blackrussian...ok let's see............7 random facts/habits about myself that i could share................hmmmmmmmmmm.

1. I am the youngest of three, but I'm taller then the eldest, not sure where the middle child is....The sister I grew up with(oldest) and we found out at the age of 33 & 27 that we had another sister in between us. Shocked? So were we, that our mom had tipped out & not our dad, shocked even more huh? Yeah I know.

2. I've been married, and divorced all before I was 30....married a good guy,(hell he does my taxes) but we were better friends then husband/wife.

3. I am a few credits short of a degree........I know, I know, sad state of affairs. I will be enrolled this fall at WSU.

4. I am a smoker.........Virginia Slims Ultra Lights Non-Menthol........if I want mint I'll grab a piece of gum, or an Altoid & I know I need to quit.

5. I was a coloratura soprano, when I studied music, but am now mezzo-Soprano..........I knew I shouldn't have had that last cig, shoot.

6. 2004 I participated in a gospel talent showcase here in the D, and as one of the 1st prize winners I was able to perform on a broadcast with Bobby Jones..........When I got to Florida for the taping of the gospel industry retreat, I bombed. I didn't like what I had on, I was not in good voice at all. However, I got a hit on google :o).

7. I've come to the realization that I'm a procrastinator. I've been in denial for so long.

So now I've tagged Aya & welcome girlfriend. WOW what a way to get you in the mix.

3 comments:

CarmenNC said...

You're a good sport. I smoke too. Maybe I'll quit now that I have strep throat. I don't want a cig, food, or drink. Congratulations on going back to college. That's an inspiration. I want to take some classes - violin, tai chi, something like that. Nothing I'll get graded on, lol. I keep losing your blog but I got you now.

Aya said...

So you're the one who tagged me!!! Too funny...So nice to meet you. That is so cool that you like to sing too, and can sing quite well. I really like your locks. They are coming along very nice. Blessing to you.

Aya

Unknown said...

Hey, no worries, girlie! I've checked out your fotki pictures many times!! :) Glad you started a blog! Heaven knows i can't keep track of fotki AND blogger folks AND get my masters AND work.. well, you get the point.

Thanks for sharing!!