Thursday, October 4, 2007

Random Rambling....

Hey yall,
I haven't really been in the mood to post anything, but I have been lurking in my favorite blogs & sites, posted comments on other blogs & such, but just haven't had the desire to post. This time of year I seem to go through this constant running round tryin' to get all the winter clothes/coats dry cleaned, washable knits washed..........As the season changes what are the things that you find yourself doing every year to prepare for the start of cold wintery weather?

Oh BTW my 1 year SisterLockVersary is 10/10th & I am soooooooooo GEEKED!!

3 comments:

still waters said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I look fowrward to the pics!!!!

one love still

Unknown said...

Happy lock-versary!!!

CarmenNC said...

What do I do??? Worry about the money I haven't saved the whole year. Then I buckle down with the savings plan from hell. My father does my taxes and I don't want him asking me where the money went and what do I have to show for it. I think pull out the heavy comforter - I need to take one the laund-o-mat.